Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways of promoting your websites, build back links, get new readers and eventually drive sales. Unbelievably, for several businesses owner’s successful Guest blogging is one of the main ways to get leads after SEO and other lead generation tactics. Guest blogging became so important that blog owners are getting flooded with guest post requests.
From our own experience, we can relate the importance of guest blogging and how many requests blog owners will get. Our blog on globalityconsulting.com is relatively new (but well promoted) and within few months we have more than 50 requests for guest post submission. Unfortunately, we were not able to accept any of them due to several reasons, which we will cover in our current blog.
We have been reading the articles on ur website and are very impressive with quality of information.
We have a team of copywriters who specialized in writing articles on such topics and would like to write an original article for you to use on your website this article will not be used anywhere else on any Internet.
In exchange all we ask is that we can have one or two links within the body of the article back to one of our internet sites.
If are very interested in having us write article of your website please just let me know and we could be more than happy to one written for you within a weeks. Also let me know if you have more blogs for Guest Posting.
Above is an example of one of the few emails we got and we had just marked it as spam. The reasons, which we reject such emails are:
1) No personalisation of email
2) I am sure they did not even saw my blog and topic I cover
3) Didn’t tell me which topic they are going to write
4) Funny English and bad grammar
5) Didn’t tell me anything about my benefits
As a blogger, we ought to understand how important it is that our blog is recognized and we get valuable readership. Whether we are inviting guest blogger to write on your blogs or blogging as a guest, we need to follow few guidelines instead of plainly marketing the name.
Here are few tips, which can do wonders.
1) Guest Blog Post must be between 500 and 1000 words
2) Guest Blog Post must either be completely original and not previously published
3) Guest Blog Post must not be an advertisement for your products or services or the equivalent to a sponsored post. It should provide valuable information to readers
4) Limit yourself to include up to one link per Guest Blog Post. You can point that to either your blog or website or any social media profile
5) Guest blog post must align to the business and topics of respective blog owner
6) Guest Blog post must have proper grammar, punctuation and spellings.
In order to leverage power of guest posts as a marketing channel, we need to avoid mistakes which we pointed in email and stick to the guidelines shared above. Guest blog posts can only help you if you are consistent in writing new blogs, coming up with new and interesting topics, updating the trends or tips of any previously written topic, you are yourself promoting your posts as well. Whether you are inviting guest posts or becoming a guest blogger above tips are must to follow for quick and favorable response.
Remember, there will not be ably miracles if you only get one or two guest blog posts published. You are required to post on consistent basis or at least get 50-60 guest posts in short time.